Temple B’nai Israel, a Reform Jewish congregation in practice, but inclusive of Jewish families of all denominations as well as interfaith families, has been a part of the Shoals community for well over 100 years. We are proud of our heritage, and the fact that many of our founding members led in the original development of the historical Shoals area and that our current members actively participate in re-development efforts today. We welcome anyone who would like to get to know us better and we invite you to join us for our Friday evening services and our Saturday morning Torah study.
- Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17 – Inge Auerbacher speaking and presentation
- Saturday, September 17, by 9:30 am – Temple Dessert donations for the Soup Kitchen
- Sunday evening, October 2 and Monday, October 3 – Rosh Hashanah Services
- Tuesday evening, October 11, prior to Yom Kippur Services – collections of non-perishable food items for Annual Food drive
- Tuesday evening, October 11 and Wednesday, October 12 – Yom Kippur Services
Send me info about the Temple!
Fridays at 7:00pm
Saturdays at 9:30am